The Grange of Faweather
Luxury Holiday Accommodation Yorkshire, England
- Sleeps 5 + 1
- Bedrooms 3
- Min ££585 - Max £1295
Faweather Grange offers luxurious holiday accommodation and a beautiful walled garden with a hot tub on the terrace, yet enjoys a setting steeped in history amidst some of England's most glorious scenery.
This lovely Grade II listed farmhouse, rebuilt in the 17th century on the site of 12th century buildings owned by the monks of Rievaulx Abbey, is beautifully furnished and enjoys wonderful panoramic views over both Ilkley and Baildon Moors.
Accommodation Description ~ Ground floor:
- Entrance lobby
- Spacious sitting room with mullioned windows, beamed ceiling and wood burning stove in old stone fireplace
- Beautiful, medieval oak beamed dining room with open fire
- Lovely fitted kitchen with breakfast area and door to garden
Accommodation Description ~ mezzanine level:
- Refurbished bathroom with separate shower
Accommodation Description ~ first floor:
- Pretty twin bedded room
- Spacious bedroom with king size four poster bed and Digital Flat Screen TV
- Single bedded room with sink - suitable for additional cot or Z bed
Faweather Grange Cottage is located approximately 500 metres from the lodges.